8 Questions to Ask
Breed Related Illnesses
8 Questions to ask Food Manufacturers
- Do you have a veterinary nutritionist or some equivalent on staff in your company? Are they available for consultation/questions?
- Who formulates your diets and what are their credentials?
- Which of your client(s) are tested using AAFCO feeding trials and which by nutrient analysis?
- What specific quality control measures do you use to assure the consistency and quality of your product line?
- Were are your diets produced and manufactured? Can this plan be visited?
- Will you provide a complete produce nutrient analysis of your best selling dog and cat food, including digestibility values?
- What is the caloric value per can or cup of your diets?
- What kids of research on your products has been conducted, and are the results published in peer-reviewed journals?